In partnership with our Italian country partner, Cismai, ISPCAN (International Society for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect) is very proud to bring the 16th European conference on child abuse and neglect to Rimini, Italy from June 22-24, 2020.
Abstract submission open, 15 November 2019 – 30 January 2020.
Submit at: https://www.ispcan.org/rimini2020/
We welcome you to join us, learn, and share. We will have delegates from across Europe and wider afield, exciting keynoters and core courses to gain beginner and advanced skills all while soaking up the sun on the beautiful Mediterranean coast.
Abstracts on the Conference themes are welcome:
- Early intervention and prevention
- Witnessing violence and special orphans (children who have lost their mothers due to father’s violence)
- School based child abuse and neglect prevention programs
- Out of the shadows: child maltreatment data collection
- The voice of the child in the child protection system
- Current issues and challenges in child abuse and neglect
- Intervention and services for migrants
- Child protection in sports
- New challenges in online child abuse & exploitation