The Eurochild Conference will take place from the 29th to 31st of October, 2018 in Opatija, Croatia.
The Conference will bring together practitioners, researchers, civil society actors, policy and decision makers along with children and young people themselves to contribute to improving children’s participation in public decision-making.
What to expect at the Eurochild conference?
- High level speakers offering inspiration and food for thought on how children can become active agents in influencing and improving public decision-making;
- Discover local practice and policy: over 10 study visits in and around Opatija;
- 13 workshop topics will offer participants a chance to learn by doing;
- 1/3 of the participants will be under 18 years of age! The Eurochild conference is co-designed and co-delivered with children. Children will bring their own ideas and perspectives to support their engagement in public decision-making;
- Interaction with participants of different ages and experiences! Participants will be invited to share their stories at the Human Library and engage with each other in small ‘home’ groups.
More information about the Conference and the registration could be found here.