Through non-formal, intercultural and creative learning process, the TC will equip participants with knowledge & practical tools to undertake a child rights situation analysis & design community-based projects through child rights-based approach.
As first participants will analyse rights violations for this target group, the root causes and obstacles preventing the fulfilment of children’s rights. Then participants will be engaged working together by co-planning and designing projects that respond to children community’s needs.
Through the training youth workers will also have the opportunity to develop the quality of their work by sharing experiences, getting new contents to exchange in their local contexts and building occasions for future projects.
The general objective of the training is to strengthen and support coherent approaches to unaccompanied migrant children in the frame of youth work and Euro-Mediterranean cooperation.
The specific objective is to foster the capacity of youth workers to guarantee rights and protection of unaccompanied migrant children in the Euro-Mediterranean region.
- Participants who work/volunteer with vulnerable young people and children in community activities – through NGOs, not for profit organizations and associations, schools, self-helps groups, national, regional and local bodies, private sectors, public bodies;
- 35 participants from Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Jordan, Morocco, Palestine, Spain, Tunisia, Turkey;
- Interested to the project themes (child rights programming, youth work and cooperation);
- Willing to act as a multiplier in their local communities upon their return home;
- No age limits;
- Able to communicate in English.
The project will be financed by the Erasmus+ programme; there will be no participation fee;
The costs related to accommodation and food will be completely covered by the hosting organization;
Travel tickets are refundable for the participants who attend the whole program and subject to giving the organizer all the return travel tickets and boarding passes;
Travel costs will be reimbursed from each country up to a certain amount.
How to apply?
In case of further questions contact Cristina La Rocca at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information check the official info pack.