As Tdh is involved in child protection system strengthening in emergency and development contexts around the world, it was decided to do a benchmark of institutions with experience and expertise in social service workforce strengthening, whether in the development or the support of social service workforce. More precisely, the goal is to get a global picture of institutions and organizations who have played a role in social service workforce strengthening in LMICs (Low and Middle Income Countries), with a specificity in child protection.
Therefore, it would be much appreciated, if you would take a few minutes to answer the following questions which would enable Tdh to gain better insight on your institution's experience and strengths, by the 17th of June.
· Has your institution ever been involved in social service workforce strengthening?
· What areas of social service workforce strengthening did the project address specifically (pre-service education; in-service education; curricula development; staff induction, satisfaction and retention; etcetera)?
· What was the objective of this work ?
· When and where did this work took place ?
· Did you target child protection actors ? how? If not, what other specific actors did the project target?
· Did you develop a partnership for this project ?
· Whom did you partner with (government, university, social work school, or private institution)?
· Do you know other institutions/ universities that have been also engage in this type of work ? If so, which ones ?
You can either provide your answers right here or email Katrina Meyrat directly at email@example.com
Thank you for your contributions!