Dear childhub colleagues, this is a topic to discuss and propose various topics for future webinars (which is certainly a very attractive method of learning). Besides mentioning our needs, we can certainly suggest topics for webinars that we (our team, organisation) can provide or organize together with the resource persons from the country.
Most probably, we all participated in this survey related to webinars - ChildHub is planning future webinars for child protection professionals. Which of the following webinars would you be interested in attending?
I will also copy+paste the topics:
- Men Engaged in child protection: debates and examples from the region.
- The challenges of safeguarding children: are we sure we are keeping children safe?
- Closing a protection gap for children on the move in Europe.
- "We are speaking – are you ready to hear us?" The challenges of involving children meaningfully in protection interventions and policies.
- Juvenile Justice or how to deviate children from coming in contact with the justice system.
- Child Protection Systems Analysis: an overview of various arguments and approaches.
- Strengthening social service workforce for child protection.
- Child Protection Index: development of an innovative tool for comparison of systems in South East Europe.
- Deinstitutionalization: where to move from now on?
- Supporting parents in vulnerable communities or how to better care for your child when you’re facing so many challenges.
- Parents who use drugs and alcohol and its impact on children.
- Working with children and parents who do not see the 'problem’: can we still address problems even if families are reluctant to engage?
- Understanding mental health: the impact of mental health issues on parenting and family dynamics.
- Working with teenagers who self harm: what are children trying to tell us?
Another topic that would be very useful for the team of Tdh Moldova and for other organisations in Moldova is related to Roma issues.