The Child Protection Hub is an interactive platform for professionals. Here we exchange experiences and knowledge, learn from each other, offer and receive support.
Who We Are
The Child Protection Hub is a regional initiative that promotes continuous improvements of child protection practices and policies in South East Europe through a participatory approach and community of practices. We are increasing regional cooperation by interacting and sharing ideas both online and offline, in particular through our web platform, ww.childhub.org.
This interactive platform brings together 12.000 child protection professionals from Europe and beyond, where we exchange experiences and knowledge, learn from each other, offer and receive support. We invite you to connect with us, become a member, participate, share and learn to make this community of practice even stronger and more influential for the best protection of children.
We aim to bring a positive change into the lives of children and families in South-East Europe by empowering and equipping practitioners, academics and policy makers in child protection with tools, resources and opportunities.
- Gain Knowledge - Get access to online courses, library, infographics, videos, webinars, resources for trainers and a lot of materials for independent learning.
- Make Connections - Join our Consultant Directory to promote your expertise, find events, discuss burning issues and cases in forums with other colleagues.
- Find our more - Ask us any professional question to get info in 48 hours or request advice on advocacy actions. Browse through vacancies and projects we collect from the region.
Countries and Partners
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: Save the Children North-West Balkans
- Bulgaria: Know-How Centre for the Alternative Care of Children
- Croatia: Brave Phone
- Montenegro: Centar za prava djeteta Crne Gore
- Serbia: The Center for Youth Integration
- Albania, Hungary, Kosovo, Moldova, Romania, Greece and Ukraine: Terre des hommes
In each country mentioned above, there are regional coordinators, whom you can contact or meet in person.
The Child Protection Hub has brought together a lot of people, resources and knowledge. We invite you to connect with us, become a member, participate, share and learn to make this community of practice even stronger and more influential for the best protection of children.