22 Benefits of ChildHub Membership
By becoming a member of the ChildHub, you receive a lot of privilages compared to non-members. You get access to more functions, more people and more content. The more active you are, the more benefits you get.
Profile yourself and your organisation:
- You become visible for your colleagues in your country and beyond.
- You link yourself to publications you authored.
- You promote your expertise in the consultants’ directory.
- You can contribute your own content, such as news, events, vacancies, resources, etc.
- You will receive badges showing your participation in different event and activities. You will receive certificates for attending webinars.
- With each action on the ChildHub, you earn points (SMILES and HUGS), that will help you to compete for rewards, prizes and receive recognition from the community.
- As a member of the community you can influence the way it is developing so as it meets your needs better.
Connect with colleagues:
- You can browse other members by location, profession, etc.
- You can instantly see on the Activity Log what others are reading, what events they are attending, etc.
- You can send private messages to other ChildHub members.
- You can rate content and comment on it.
- You can participate in forum discussions.
- You can register your organisation on ChildHub and tag your colleagues, events, news and publications.
- You can submit cases for online case discussions with colleagues across the region.
- You can endorse your colleagues for different skills and be endorsed.
Learn and explore:
- You will get access to the ChildHub Academy and its online courses.
- You can select your topics of interest and receive alerts to your email when there is a new piece of content published on that topic.
- You will receive suggestions on content to read.
- You can sign up for our webinars or case discussions in 1 click. And if you are logged in, you automatically log into the webinar room as well!
- You can suggest topics and speakers for future webinars.
- You can save your discussions, favourite content, webinars you subscribed to etc in “My ChildHub”.
How to become a member:
To become a member, please register by clicking here. The process is very straightforward and won't take you longer than 1-3 minutes.