The UK-based NSPCC has released a series of episodes that explore best practices for safeguarding children and young people in the voluntary and community sector.
This episode focuses on how to enhance online safety for children and young people in organisations and how to deal with any online issues that might arise.
it will also cover:
- how to run online services safely and manage an online presence effectively
- adopting professional and personal life boundaries online, particularly with social media and email account
- the impact of bullying and how to prevent it online and respond appropriately
- who organisations can go to for resources, guidelines, templates and support
- what children and young people tell Childline about keeping safe online.
To listen to the podcast, click here.