Childhub is part of the , working together with 328 members and 23 pathfinding countries to unite relevant actors from all over the world as well as children and contribute to ending violence against children.
We are now pleased to offer you a unique opportunity to have an insider look into our activities – if you are a member already, aiming to become one, or just learning about this for the first time – keep reading!
If you followed Childhub activities closely, you are familiar with the seven INSPIRE strategies we are featuring this winter! We have provided you a with all you should know on this topic and hosted webinars on two of those strategies already – feel free to check them out . Stay tuned - the webinars on other strategies are coming soon!
This week we are organizing a training for trainers in Tbilisi, Georgia, bringing experts from Georgia and wider to discuss the INSPIRE strategies. And you can be part of it too!
This 1,5 days long training will take place tomorrow, Tuesday, January 22nd from 6am-2pm CET (due to the difference in time-zones) and will continue on Wednesday, January 23rd from 6-10am CET. The training will be live-streamed and you can join us from your home or the office to hear some of prominent world experts! To mention just a few:
- from the End Violence initiative
- Besnik Leka on behalf of the MenCare Balkans discussing strategy 2 – Norms and Values
- Jonathan Sheperd professor and founder of Violence and Society Research Group about the
- Dr. Mihaela Dranoff from Montclair Center for Psychological Services talking about ‘’
- Maya Mgeliashvili from World Vision Georgia discussing
- Olivia Haldorsson from Council of Baltic Sea States discussing the famous and
- Yetona Myteveli, project coordinator of GIZ financed micro-finance initiative in Albania
Then make sure to set your alarm and reserve those dates in your calendar! The link and instruction how to join will be available on our later today.