The Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development sends an invitation to all persons from the territory of the Republic of Serbia interested in attending a training program for a pedagogical assistant for support in the education of children and pupils from vulnerable social groups, especially members of the Roma national minority, in elementary schools.
Candidates that will be attending a training program for a pedagogical assistant are expected to have the skills and interests to:
- encourage different forms of cooperation between students, teachers, parents and the local community,
- help the enrollment of children and pupils which are members of the Roma national minority in pre-school, primary and secondary schools,
- provide support in mastering teaching and learning programs among pupils of Roma national minority,
- develop tolerance,
- support the continuation of education of pupils belonging to the Roma national minority.
Candidates applying should meet the following requirements:
- that they have completed at least a four-year secondary school,
- to know the Roma language,
- to have experience in working with children from vulnerable social groups, especially members of the Roma national minority.
Registration of interested candidates should include:
- field application form which you can find here,
- a certified photocopy of the diploma on the professional qualification,
- recommendation of the local self-government unit on the participation of candidates in the training for a pedagogical assistant,
- proof of the knowledge of the Romani language and evidence of the activities which the candidate stated in the application
The deadline for submitting applications is 8 days from the date of the announcement of the competition on the website of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development (www.mpn.gov.rs).
Candidates who successfully complete the training program will receive a certificate and thus will be required to compete for the post of pedagogical assistant in elementary school.
Attending a training program for selected candidates is free of charge.
Interested candidates submit their application with the necessary evidence in writing in the following form on adress:
Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development
Minority Education Group, Social Inclusion and protection against violence and discrimination
Nemanjina 22-26, 11 000 Belgrade,
with the note: "Application for training for pedagogical assistant"
The names of the selected candidates will be published on the official website of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development (www.mpn.gov.rs) within 30 days from the expiration of the deadline for applying for the Competition.