Advocacy e-Lab is an online learning platform dedicated to rights-based advocates interested in:
• Governmental adoption of a successful community-based programme (“programmes to policy”);
• Campaigning for a new law or improved public services;
• Empowering coalitions, communities or youth.
This free self paced e-learning platform offers 8 learning modules on:
• Introduction to Advocacy
• Coalition Building
• Policy & Government Engagement
• Child & Youth Participation
• Communication for Advocacy
• Local Level Advocacy
• Advocacy in Emergencies
• Measuring Impact of Advocacy
Case studies and resources are drawn from World Vision's experience and expertise in the Middle East and Eastern Europe. It is designed to build professional capacity through practical tools and by using participative learning and self-testing.
For more information watch the video tutorial
This content has kindly been submitted by Ms. Claudia Pedersen, Regional Advocacy Coordinator of World Vision Middle East and Eastern Europe Regional Office