A book for children and young people to help them understand the recommendations of the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child.
This book will help children:
- To understand what is necessary for our country to do in order to respect the rights of the child as much as possible
- To learn what the Convention on the Rights of the Child is
- To learn what the Child Rights Committee is
- To get information on how the Child Rights Committee works
- To get acquainted with a document called the Concluding Observations and Recommendations of the Committee on the Rights of the Child