It is easy to get confused and lost as a parent when it comes to discussing internet with your children, and especially keeping them safe while online. To help you with this challenge, BRIS (Children´s Rights in Society) and Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia’s Foundation have produced a practical handbook, written in an easily understandable style, explaining all you should know on this topic.
Check out this publication to learn:
- Why children spend time online
- The difference between online and offline worlds
- Kids daily online life and how it looks being online 24/7
- The key characteristics of the online communication
- How to become part of your child`s online life
- What dangers exist for your child online
At the end you can find dictionary with the key terms you should know to be able to talk to your child about this topic. Do you know who is blogger and who influencer? If not, this is a read for you!