In the framework of the Erasmus+ cooperation of 7 Universities (University of Sitrling, University of Kent (UK), University of Tirana (Albania), New Bulgaria University (Bulgaria), University of Prishtina (Kosovo), State Pedagogical University of Chisinau (Moldova), the University of Bucharest (Romania) and the University of Belgrade (Serbia), worked together to develop new, case study based modules for social work education in their countries.
The attached are power point presentations developed by professors of the University of Belgrade. In case you are interested in the detailed teaching notes, please contact the University: access may be granted on a case by case basis.
Contact: Professor Nevenka Zegarac (Nevenka Zegarac <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
The modules are the following:
1. Preparation for Child and Family Social Work Direct Practice
2. Theoretical Perspectives on Assessment of Children and Family
3. Ethics and Values
4. Mastering the Assessment Knowledge and Skills
5. Mastering the Assessment Knowledge and Skills
6. Support, Connect, Revise and Share - Social Work Interventions with Children and families