Terre des hommes is seeking the services of qualified researchers/evaluators to support with methodology development and data collection work at various stages during 2021-2022.
The full details of the assignment and requirements are described in the TOR attachement.
About the REVIS Project
Tdh Hungary, together with four civil society partner organizations has launched a new, EU-funded project entitled: “REVIS: Responding to peer violence among children in schools and adjacent settings” (15 January 2021 – 14 January 2023). The project is implemented in four countries: Bulgaria (by SAPI), Croatia (by Brave Phone), Romania (by Tdh Romania) and Serbia (by the Center for Youth Integration), with project coordination work out of Hungary (by Tdh Hungary).
The overall goals of the project are to:
- prevent, combat and respond to peer violence among children through transforming social and gender norms and behaviours (leading to violence);
- and create space for children to challenge social and gender norms that lead to peer violence; and to become social influencers to develop their own solutions to the issue.
Interested experts should submit their full application:
- as a single application package (can include one or multiple files)
- in electronic format, via e-mail to email@example.com
- using the subject line: REVIS assessment
- by the deadline of: 28 February 2021 (23:59hrs)
- in English language (incl. all annexes)