Terre des hommes Foundation 'Lausanne' in Hungary is requesting for proposals for consultant to design an e-learning course on DIVERSION IN JUVENILE JUSTICE AND CHILDREN´S RIGHTS.
Based on the existing course curriculum, the course design consultant will be in charge for designing an e-learning course that will be published on the ChildHub Academy, Terre des hommes’ Moodle based learning portal. The course provides professional support to multidisciplinary professionals to become more aware and better equipped in using diversion mechanisms.
The e-course should heavily build on the existing course curriculum and should keep its content and philosophy. Various methodologies are requested to make the course interactive and attractive to judicial professionals. The e-course should include short videos (to be created by the consultant), illustrations and/or photos (owned by the consultant). The consultant will be responsible for the technical implementation of short videos, interactive elements in a format that is supported by the Moodle platform. The instalment of the modules on ChildHub Academy are also part of the consultant’s duties in cooperation with the web developer team of ChildHub Academy.
Expected output of the consultancy work are:
- A course design template that allows project partners to translate the content;
- The interactive AWAY e-learning course in English.
The maximum contract amount is EUR 4,000 including taxes.
The deadline for the completion of all versions of the e-learning course is August 2018. Interim deadlines is requested to be included into the proposal.
Please submit the following to the e-mail email@example.com by 25th April 2018:
- CV of lead consultant presenting relevant experience with online learning as well as in the subject matter.
- Description of the consulting company/organization applying, including references to previous similar projects, track record in the subject matter (juvenile justice), technical capability in e-learning methodologies, and knowledge of the phenomenon in Europe would be an asset.
- Concept proposal for the course (main principles and methodologies, approaches to be used).
- References of previous, similar work (including contacts that may be approached for direct reference).
- Financial Proposal including a budget / cost-breakdown.
- Timeline for implementation and milestones.
Deadline for applications: 25 April 2018 11:59 PM (CET)
Shortlisted candidates will receive the full course curriculum, based on which a more detailed offer can be made. Excellent English language is a requirement from all staff involved in the creation of the e-learning course.
Terre des hommes is part of the Keeping Children Safe coalition and will require all contracted personnel to abide by its Child Safeguarding Policy and live up to and sign its Code of Conduct.
For more details please see the attached document.