Terre des hommes is looking for a Communication and Fundraising Officer to join its team in Romania. The successful candidate speaks English (working language) and Romanian fluently.
Duty Station: Bucharest
Working time: part time (20 hours per week)
Reporting to: Country Representative
Start date: February 2016
Tdh offers a one year fixed-term contract, with possibility of extention.
Coordination and monitoring of external communications and fundraising activities, including among others:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of communication strategies
- Coordinate and oversee the development and production of publications, newsletters
- Manage and regularly update the websites
- Proofread and edit reports, publications, text
- Identify, build and manage a network of partners at local, national and international level
- Support the team in PR and advocacy areas.
- Contribute to the identification and documentation of best practices and share lessons learned externally and internally
- Identify fundraising opportunities
- Assist in developing concept notes and project proposals.
More information in the file attached.