Terre des hommes is looking for a Communication Officer to join its team in Romania. The successful candidate speaks English (= working language) and Romanian fluently.
Duty Station: Bucharest
Working time: part time (30 hours)
Reporting to: Country Representative
Start date: May/June 2017
Tdh offers a one year fixed-term contract, with possibility of extension.
Coordination and monitoring of external communications activities, including among others:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of communication strategies
- Coordinate and oversee the development and production of publications, newsletters etc.
- Manage and regularly update the websites
- Proofread and edit reports, publications, text
- Support the team in project communication and advocacy
- Manage the contacts database and the dessimination of communication materials
- Contribute to the presentation of best practices and lessons learned
- Assist in developing project proposals and project reports.
For more information, please check the job announcement here.
All interested candidates are asked to send their CV and a maximum one page letter of motivation to email@example.com , no later than May 19, 2017.