Mario project – supported by the Daphne programme of the European Union and by the Oak Foundation – is a joint action of influential NGOs to protect Central and South East European migrant children from abuse, exploitation and trafficking in Europe.
Terre des hommes is looking for a consultant to conduct an Institutional learning exercise, please see the Terms of Reference attached.
- Senior level with extensive experience in child protection (at least 8 years experience in child protection with at least 3 years experience in child mobility projects or research);
- Experience in evaluation of complex projects / programmes, facilitation and implementation of institutional learning workshops;
- Experience in South Eastern Europe and/or Central Europe an asset;
- Language: English is a must, fluency in a language of one of the countries covered by the project an asset.
Products to be delivered:
- Overall draft methodology /protocol for the ILE
- Draft concept, agenda and methodology for the ILE meeting in Budapest
- Interview questionnaire
- Intermediate report
- Final report (20 pages maximum, without annexes, with a 2-page executive summary)
(All products must be written in English).
Applicants are required to send an updated CV (in English – no more than 2 pages) together with a financial offer as outlined above and two unedited samples of similar learning and evaluation assignments they have carried out in the past 4 years, to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 19th of December, 2015, noon.
Please note that due to the high number of applications anticipated, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.