Terre des hommes is seeking the services of a consultant to develop a manual on child participation. The manual is to be used in an EU-funded project "Alternative Ways to Address Youth". The manual should provide methodological and ethical guidance to partners and other interested parties on how to create, operate and facilitate children's groups who are at risk with the law.
The experts shall
- Act in her/his personal capacity.
- Be available to participate in online discussions (e-mails, phone calls, Skype, etc.).
- Facilitate online discussions.
- Fulfill the tasks in good quality and in time.
- Communicate with partner organisations.
- The working language of the project is English.
Individuals or teams of experts are welcome to apply. We are looking for European experts specialised in juvenile justice particularly on diversion measures with proven experience in facilitation of trainings and manual development. Selected expert(s) will be working home based; the duration of the assignment is two months, starting from 15 of August, 2018. The experts have to cooperate with the project partners in order to develop the manual.
Please read the full ToR attached.