Cedar Foundation is looking for a full-time Funding and Communications Coordinator for its team at its central office in Sofia, Bulgaria.
The position includes the following activities:
- Participation in the development and implementation of the foundation's funding strategy and communication strategy;
- Maintaining the foundation's website: building pages, uploading content, visual layout, technical support and optimization;
- Work related to increasing online presence of the foundation;
- Supporting the design of electronic and printed materials as well as creating content;
- Participating in organizing and conducting events and campaigns to raise funds and popularize the cause;
- Supporting the preparation of reports to the donors of the foundation;
- Managing volunteers to help Fund Foundation funding and communications.
The requirements for the successful candidate are as follows:
- Motivation to work in an NGO, in the specific area of fundraising and communications;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Very good command of English (written and oral);
- Experience with Google apps (including word processing, spreadsheets, presentations) and Microsoft Office;
- Basic experience with webpage administration (WordPress) and social networks (mainly Facebook);
- Motivation to work for the cause and skills to attract others to it;
- Experience in working with NGOs, and/or in communications, and/or fundraising is an advantage.
The foundation offers a full-time employment contract, opportunities for career development, competitive salary, working in a dedicated team for a noble cause, as well as opportunities for acquaintance with new people from Bulgaria and abroad for the successful candidate. If you are interested in this position, you can apply with CV and motivation letter until 30th June, 2019. You can send it to Alexandrina Dimitrova from the foundation to email firstname.lastname@example.org.