The SOS Children's Villages Bulgaria Association (www.sosbg.org, as part of SOS Children's Villages International) is seeking Fundraising Expert - Corporate Partnerships for its team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
The role includes planning and implementing fundraising activities and attracting support for the goals of SOS Children's Villages through:
- Development and implementation of specific project proposals aimed at corporate partners, their clients and employees
- Negotiating, organizing and conducting co-branded campaigns and
- Campaigns based on marketing for a cause;
- Organization of the whole process of production and sale of SOS Christmas Cards to corporate partners;
- Collection of donations for the needs of the projects and programs of the Association
- Monitoring and analysis of the results of fundraising activities and identifying measures to achieve greater efficiency
The conditions of the position include full-time employment, team work, professional development opportunities, training and social benefits.
The requirements are as follows:
- Education in marketing, business administration or other position suitable
- Professional experience in the specialty over 2 years
- Knowledge of the business sector in Bulgaria
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to "sell" specific fundraising products
- Skills for creating and editing texts and presentations tailored to the specifics of the target group and communication channels
- English (good oral and written level)
- Very good computer skills (Excel; Power Point)
- Proactivity and teamwork skills
- Analytical skils and creativity
- Motivation to work in a non-government sector specific field of activity - fundraising
If you are interested, you can apply by April 10, 2020 via cover letter and CV by sending them to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find the original ad in Bulgarian HERE.