Terre des hommes Moldova is looking for a consultant to conduct a final evaluation of the project “For a violence free life of children in Moldova” funded by OAK Foundation.
Purpose: to assess the project’s overall impact, effectiveness, relevance, efficiency and sustainability. The final evaluation will also identify/document lessons learned and make recommendations to inform future projects of Terre des hommes Moldova.
- Advanced university degree in social sciences, statistics or closely related field.
- Experience in conducting similar evaluation studies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, sensitivity and integrity.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Romanian.
- Experience in conducting similar evaluations.
- Quality of the methodological concept for conducting the evaluation
- Financial offer
- Advanced education and training in monitoring and evaluation.
Documents to be included when submitting the proposals:
Interested individual consultants must submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their qualifications:
- Up-to-date CV, including two references who can attest to the quality of previously conducted evaluations.
- Short methodological concept for conducting the evaluation.
- Financial offer, expressed as a fee/day (costs for field trips, overnight stays, etc. if required will be remunerated separately).
- Documents/links confirming experience in conducting evaluations.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position and read more detailed information, please see the attached ToRs and/or visit Terre des hommes Moldova web page.
The applications will be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this position must be received no later than February 4, 2018.
Please refer to the position you are applying to in the subject section of the application e-mail.
Please note that only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Terre des hommes Moldova works to reduce vulnerability and strengthen the protection of children affected by migration; to strengthen children’s access to their rights in the juvenile justice system by promoting a restorative approach; and to build the protection and prevention capacity of child protection institutions and professionals, as well as individuals with rights, such as children, families and communities. We work to ensure that all children in Moldova benefit from a system that can guarantee their survival, protection, development and participation, with a specific focus on the most vulnerable children.