UNICEF Moldova is seeking the support of an Individual Consultant to further analyse the wealth of collected data and develop an analytical report reflective of the level of social cohesion amongst Youth in Moldova and provide specific broad programmatic interventions that can contribute to bringing stronger social cohesion in society with youth as drivers of change.
Qualifications and experience:
- Advanced university degree in Statistics, Sociology or related fields;
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant professional experience in secondary data analysis, development of analytical reports and applying statistical expertise (examples of previous work may be required);
- Strong analytical capacity and experience in data visualization;
- Experience in operating statistical software such as SPSS, SAS, STATA etc.;
- Previous experience in analysing, designing and /or managing social cohesion/peacebuilding programs with focus on youth is considered a strong asset;
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written;
- Knowledge and understanding of the country’s local context and relationship among population;
- Experience in working with UNICEF and/or other UN Agencies will be an asset.
HOW TO APPLY
To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF web-page: https://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=521363
Applications for this position must be received no later than on: 26 April 2019
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, preference will be given to female and male candidates from all backgrounds and minority groups, including persons with disabilities, to apply.
UNICEF is a global organization that seeks to improve the lives and health of children, especially the most vulnerable ones. UNICEF works in more than 190 countries and territories to help children survive and thrive, from early childhood through adolescence. UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. For more information about UNICEF and its work in Moldova visit: http://www.unicef.md/
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.