UNICEF Moldova is looking for Individual Consultant for mapping and bottleneck analysis of existing models for food provision for preschools and schools in Moldova
The Individual Consultant will provide technical assistance in mapping and bottleneck analysis of existing models for provision of food for preschools and schools in the Republic of Moldova and recommendation of up to three best feasible models for piloting.
Qualifications and experience:
- Advanced university degree in Nutrition, Public Health or related field.
- Experience in developing and analysing health policies and data in at least two middle-income countries.
- Experience in developing and piloting national nutrition action plans or advising countries during the implementation of new policies on nutrition including school feeding.
- Excellent analytical capacity, including authoring of at least 3 publications in the field of nutrition including preschool and school feeding.
- Sound knowledge of international and regional policies and best practices for nutrition including preschool and school feeding.
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written.
- Working command of Romanian and/ or Russian is a strong asset.
- Experience in working with UNICEF or other UN Agencies will be an asset.
- Demonstrated experience in the field in ECA region including Moldova is a strong asset.
HOW TO APPLY:
To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF web-page: https://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=515639
Applications for this position must be received no later than on: 14 September 2018
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, preference will be given to female and male candidates from all backgrounds and minority groups, including persons with disabilities, to apply.
UNICEF is a global organization that seeks to improve the lives and health of children, especially the most vulnerable ones. UNICEF works in more than 190 countries and territories to help children survive and thrive, from early childhood through adolescence. UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. For more information about UNICEF and its work in Moldova visit: http://www.unicef.md.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.