UNICEF Moldova invites interested companies to submit their proposals for Joint evaluation of implementation of the Programme for Development of Inclusive Education 2011–2020, including application of child-friendly school’s standards
The consultancy is expected to be carried out within a nine months period, starting from April 2019 and ending in December 2019.
The overall aim of the consultancy is to provide technical assistance and to support the Ministry of Education, Culture and Research to conduct an independent evaluation of the implementation of the Programme for Development of Inclusive Education 2011-2020.
Objectives of the evaluation:
- Assess the relevance, efficiency, effectiveness, sustainability and to the extent possible, impact of the implementation of the Programme in terms of pedagogical, psychological, social and economic aspects, both on individual and society levels;
- Identify and document lessons learnt and good practices in relation to implementation, management, and monitoring of planned actions to achieve the results, as well as coordination among all involved actors;
- Assess whether application of child-friendly school standards contributed to the inclusiveness of children in needs and suggest what adjustments may need to be made going forward to respond to emerging challenges faced by children and their families to enjoy access to quality education;
- Provide recommendations to guide and inform the Ministry of Education, Culture and Research on further adjustment of the education system to make it more inclusive, based on the lessons learnt, good practices and reported latest trends for development of inclusive education and regional and global levels.
How to apply:
Full proposals should be submitted in ENGLISH and must be received not later than 11:00 (EET) on 21 March 2019 in one copy, duly signed and dated. Bidders must submit a sealed proposal, with two separate sealed envelopes inside for a) the Technical Proposal (including signed Bid Form) and b) the Price Proposal.
Sealed proposals must be securely closed in suitable envelopes and dispatched to arrive at the UNICEF office indicated no later than the closing time and date. They must be clearly marked as follows:
Name of company
RFP number LRPS-2019-9147041
131, 31 August 1989 street, UN House, Chisinau, MD-2012 Moldova
- filed and signed Bid Form;
- Inner envelope – technical proposal: Name of company, RFP number - technical proposal
- Inner envelope - price proposal: Name of company, RFP number - price proposal
Proposals received in any other manner will be invalidated.
Sealed proposals received prior to the stated closing time and date will be kept unopened. The responsible officers will open technical proposals when the specified time has arrived and no proposal received thereafter will be considered. UNICEF will accept no responsibility for the premature opening of a proposal not properly addressed or identified. Any delays encountered in the mail delivery will be at the risk of the bidder.
Offers delivered at a different address or in a different form than prescribed in this RFP, or which do not respect the required confidentiality, or received after the designated time and date, will be rejected.
All references to descriptive materials should be included in the appropriate response paragraph, though the material/documents themselves may be provided as annexes to the proposal/response.
Proposals sent by e-mail should be submitted in ENGLISH and must be received not later than 11:00 (EET) on 21 March 2019, in one separate e-mail for the Technical Proposal containing a scanned copy of the duly signed and dated Technical Proposal with the e-mail subject "LRPS-2019-9147041 Technical", and another separate e-mail for the Price Proposal containing a scanned copy of the duly signed and dated Price Proposal with the e-mail subject "LRPS-2019-9147041 Financial". Please password-secure the PDF file containing Price Proposal or compress it with ZIP archiver with password protection and do not provide the password until requested further by UNICEF. The duly signed Bid Form must be included in the Technical Proposal e-mail.
The official address for e-mail submission will be email@example.com. The e-mail sent shall be free from viruses and corrupted files. Max. File Size per transmission: 15 MB. Please note that submission received after 11:00, 21 March 2019, will not be considered for opening and evaluation.
Proposers are required to submit any questions in respect of this RFPS by email to Elena Laur at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for receipt of any questions is 19 March 2019, 17:00.
IMPORTANT: PROPOSALS ARE NOT TO BE SENT TO THE INDIVIDUAL STATED ABOVE - ANY PROPOSALS SENT TO THE ABOVE NAMED INDIVIDUAL WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
The questions received will be anonymized and posted, together with the replies, on the UN.md webpage this announcement is published on. Please find this advertisement and the supporting documents at the following address:
Please find a guidance through the UN procurement processesin Romanian and Russian at http://achizitii.un.md/