Medicare first is seeking to recruit a new member to join their Child Sexual Exploitation team based in Central Manchester, and to assist youth who are susceptible to such danger, through their services.
- Management of cases relating to the sexual abuse of children and youth
- Assuming responsibility in managing relevant cases involving a high threat child sexual exploitation
- Undertaking and reviewing risk assessments relating to CSE in order to demonstrate effective practice through good outcomes for children and young people
- Working in a team environment, where emphasis is placed upon youth who are vulnerable to sexual violence and supplementing the works of law enforcement during prosecution procedures
- Possession of DipSW or CQSW
- HCPC registered, possessing 2-3 years of experience working in a relevant setting
- CP/S47 investigation background
- Demonstration of prior work with youth to assure their participation and integration in protection plans
- Prior works in providing assistance to at-risk youth or young individuals enduring sexual violence
DEADLINE TO APPLY: August 10, 2017
LOCATION: Manchester, Central Manchester, England.