In order to further develop and expand the operations, SOS Children's Villages Kraljevo is looking for an appropriate candidate for the position of Director of SOS Children's Villages in Kraljevo
- To represent CV Kraljevo before local authorities and community;
- To establish and develop cooperation with the local community, partner organizations and other organizations, ensuring that SOS families and the Youth community receive adequate support and services and be integrated into the local community;
- To promote and manage the appropriate reputation of the organization, both within the organization itself and to the external audience, using SOS values, standards and guidelines as the basis for branding, in order to recognize and confirm CV Kraljevo as a strong and reliable partner in the field of humanitarian work;
- To manage the CV Kraljevo, ensures that the decisions of the Board of Directors and the Founders are realized through clear actions and ensures the sustainable management of financial and all other resources;
- To activly manage the planning and implementation of the strategy of work and development of CV Kraljevo;
- To decide on the use of funds and proposes effective solutions for better control and reduction of costs in the domain of its work;
- To participate in the development of the program and ensures that the funds are directed towards building various programs of empowerment within the local community,
- To actively work to increase the financial independence of the CV Kraljevo, in accordance with the local potential and to be responsible for fulfilling the objectives from the field of fundraising;
- To lead the work of employees, take care of their vocational training, set work goals and assess their work performance;
- To respond, for his work, to the CV Kraljevo Steering Committee.
- Expressively communicative person, motivated to acquire new knowledge and with work initiative;
- Developed social skills and user orientation;
- Expressed sense of humanity and cultural sensitivity;
- Accountability and precision in work and developed analytical skills;
- The ability to think strategically;
- Team and process management;
- Innovation and problem solving;
- Making decisions and delegating;
- Performance management and employee development.
- A college/university degree (in economics, law, management, social sciences - psychology, social work, etc.);
- At least 5 years of working experience in managerial positions;
- At least 7 years of work within social care institutions, in the NGO sector and/or similar organizations, or in cooperation with them;
- Active English proficiency;
- Active knowledge of computer work;
The employer offers:
Possibility of using an organizations apartment with reimbursement of the cost of housing
Work in an atmosphere that promotes and applies highly profiled humanitarian principles, with particular emphasis on protecting the rights and dignity of the child.
All interested candidates are asked to email their biography on: email@example.com, no later than December 31st, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.