For Our Children Foundation are looking for an Organizational Development Expert for their team in Sofia, Bulgaria. The role includes:
- Assistance in managing relationships with strategically important organizations, individuals, experts and leaders;
- Supporting the Foundation's strategic and operational planning;
- Coordinating the development of organizational projects;
- Working together with management to maintain a high level of transparency of the organization;
- Contribute to maintaining the Foundation's good image, promoting the activity and the results achieved to outside audiences;
- Representing the organization of different forums, events and networks;
- Apply all current methods to achieve organization development;
- Organization and storage of all documents related to the legal activity of the organization.
The requirements for applicants are as follows:
- Higher education in the field of Public Relations, International Relations, Political Science or similar subjects;
- Skills for effective teamwork with employees at all levels of the organization;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent fluency in English;
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Canva).
If you are interested, you can apply by submitting a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find additional information (in Bulgarian) about the organization and the position on the source article for the vacancy.