Eurochild is creating a new role in its Secretariat in Brussels to support its efforts to build new and strengthen existing partnerships and identify new sources of funding. Eurochild seeks an entrepreneurial professional to join its team as Partnerships and Grants Officer on a part-time basis, starting April 2017.
The Partnerships and Grants Officer will:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a fundraising strategy, as guided by the Management Board.
- Identify and monitor EU/EEA grant opportunities and draft grant proposals, in coordination with relevant staff or member or external organisations.
- Map relevant corporates, foundations and philanthropic organisations; arrange and prepare meetings of the Secretary General and Eurochild Board members.
- Undertake research to identify alternative resources for the financial sustainability of the network.
- Work with external consultant to develop proposals and business cases for various key leads
- Assist the Communications team to prepare relevant materials and messages to inform target audiences of Eurochild’s contribution to the realisation of children’s rights.
- Use Eurochild’s database tools (Salesforce) to maintain contacts and monitor and evaluate impact of the efforts.
Timeline: Interviews to take place in the week of 6 March;
Expected start date: 1 April 2017
For full job description, salary and to apply, please click here.