Terre des hommes Mission in Albania is seeking to recruit a Project Coordinator, part of the Migration and Anti- trafficking program, in charge of ensuring the quality and timely implementation of the project activities in collaboration with the other team members and partners.
Key position information:
- Job title: Project Coordinator
- Contract Period: 16 month
- Full time position: 40 hours / week
- Tentative staring date: 01 February 2019
- Reports to: Program Officer on Migration & Anti-trafficking
- Department: Program Officer on Migration & Anti-trafficking
- Location: Tirana, Albania with regular trips in the project areas of intervention
Clik here for terms of reference of the position
The Project Coordinator will conduct his/her duties in respect of Child Protection Policy and the Convention of the Rights of the Child subscribed by Terre des hommes.
CONTACT: Interested applicants should submit a CV and a cover letter by December 31st 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the position title.
** Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.