Education without Backpacks are looking for a Project Coordinator and Assistant to the Executive Director for their team to work directly and intensively with the Executive Director of the Association, as well as with the current Project Coordinators. The Association works to modernize education and locates and promotes the largest online general education portal in the world Khan Academy in Bulgaria.
Among the attractive features that Education without Backpacks offers are flexible working hours, the opportunity for remote work and involvement in the global Khan Academy community.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Flexible communication at various levels with a range of stakeholders;
- Assistance in planning and monitoring various activities and timelines;
- Preparation of project and other documentation, official correspondence, draft contracts, administrative activities such as picking, scanning, etc .;
- Support for communication, media and advertising campaigns, with emphasis on digital communication and marketing;
- Assistance in administering online content - webpage, social networks, Google Account (Drive, YouTube, etc.);
- Support for organizing and coordinating events (teacher trainings, student initiatives, participation in conferences, etc.), incl. logistics tasks;
- Database maintenance / contact management system;
- Preparation of spreadsheets, presentations, etc.
Requirements for candidates described by the association include:
- Interest and knowledge in the field of education, in particular the introduction of new technologies and innovations in education;
- Organizational skills and structure;
- Excellent planning, tracking and adherence skills;
- Good presentation and communication skills; radiance and the ability to speak with fervor about his work and cause;
- Excellent expression and communication - oral and written - in Bulgarian and English;
- Basic experience with Google applications (including word processing, spreadsheets, presentations) and Microsoft Office;
- Basic web site administration experience (WordPress); social media;
- Willingness for intensive remote work;
If you are interested, you can apply by sending a CV and a cover letter / video / photo story / presentation / essay / other that presents your motivation to work with their association and their cause until 15th May, 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, you can visit the source of the vacancy HERE (in Bulgarian).