The " Cedar foundation" is seeking to hire a project manager for a permanent employment at the central office in Sofia. We are looking for an energetic, proactive and responsible person. The successful candidate has education in the field of child protection and children's rights, deinstitutionalization or working with children or adults with disabilities;
- Experience in development and management of projects;
- Experience in managing people and budgets;
- Knowledge of policies and practices for deinstitutionalization in Bulgaria;
- Perfect Bulgarian and a high level of English are also required.
- CV in Bulgarian;
- Motivation letter in Bulgarian.
The applicants need to send their documents to Alexandrina Dimitrova by email:
Deadline for applying 16.11.2015
Find more information about the job description at www.cedarfoundation.org