Terre des hommes Romania- office in Bucharest is looking for a Project Manager to manage two projects related to juvenile justice domain: FOCUS - Working Together for a Child-Centered Justice si iRESTORE- Better Protecting Child Victims Rights through Restorative Justice.
- Responsible for the effective and qualitative implementation of project activities and for reaching project outcomes, ensuring high standards
- Responsible for steering the consortia of (international) project partners and internal team members; coordination and technical assistance
- Responsible for reporting to the donor and project & budget monitoring
- Sound liaison with local authorities, local NGO’s, community groups and beneficiaries
- Ensuring all communication process in the project, internally and externally
- Responsible for implementation of Tdh Child Safeguarding Policy by Tdh and partners as well
- Maintaining close communication with the lead applicant and the other partners
- External communication, networking and advocacy.
- Relevant university degree in Law from an accredited educational institution
- 3+ years of the experience in designing and conducting projects in the area of Justice for children
- Experience or sound understanding of child participation processes
- Experience in Criminal Justice, Child Protection, Social Protection and/or development aid
- Knowledge and experience of working with or in large international organizations; experience in NGOs or in social enterprises would be an asset
- Strong knowledge and practice of Programme Cycle Management, ideally on European Commission funded projects
- Ability to establish an environment of cooperation and collaboration
- Experience in contributing to projects with team members located in several countries
- Excellent communication skills; high proficiency in spoken and written English
- Results-oriented and problem-solving skills
- Ability to uphold high standards under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Flexibility, availability and adaptability.
For more information, please see the job advertisement here.