International child protection organization Terre des hommes is looking for a Project Manager based in Severodonetsk, Ukraine.
- oversees implementation and monitoring of Tdh child protection activities in Luhansk oblast (government-controlled areas). The role requires both coordination and technical leadership, and oversight of the actual implementation of the Tdh Child Protection projects in Luhansk.
- responsible for achieving outputs and objectives of the project
- ensures management of resources for fulfillment of program deliverables and commitments for objectives and indicators
- ensures accountability to project strategy
- cooperation and coordination with the governmental and non-governmental actors to develop, implement and monitor the CP project.
- supervises monitoring and evaluation processes
- reports to and collaborates with programme coordinator
- contributes to the elaboration of proposals for funding
- supervise the program team in the Severodonetsk office and provide technical support to ensure high quality of programming
- coordinate the administrative and logistics processes of the Severodonetsk office
- provides information and assists programme coordinator in the elaboration of donor reports.
Deadline for application is 9 February 2019.
For more information, please follow the link.