The Concordia Foundation Bulgaria is looking for a replacement Psychologist for its Children on the Street Care Center. The conditions offered are a 9:00 am - 5:00 pm work contract from Tuesday to Saturday, a social package of food vouchers, additional health insurance and other benefits, communicative workplace, supervision and professional support, introducing training and improving professional skills.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Conducting individual sessions and group work with children and parents.
- Surveying and assessing the psychological status of targeted users.
- Creating and maintaining session protocols.
- Developing an individual plan for work with clients.
- Keeping track of results and advances in customer social integration and giving feedback to the team.
- Preparing opinions on cases.
- Participation in team meetings of the service, supervision and internship with other psychologists from the Foundation.
The role requirements are:
• Educational Qualification - Bachelor and / or Master of Arts in Psychology or Social Psychology.
• Experience in counseling children.
• A sense of responsibility, justice, communicativeness, initiative.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Applicants with experience in working with children and families at risk will be considered an advantage.
The source ad is available in Bulgarian HERE.