The Refugee Advisory Board (RAB) is looking for a Coordinator for their team in Sofia, Bulgaria. The position is part of a project that aims to ensure the participation of refugee board members in policy-making processes that have a direct impact on their well-being. The role is temporary, from March to October 2021.
Requirements for candidates:
- Advanced university degree in psychology, social work, social sciences, or related research;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in building organizational structures and cultures, community mobilization mechanisms, supervision, mentoring, coaching, or other relevant experience;
- in-depth knowledge of asylum issues, refugee needs, rights/obligations. First-hand experience is an advantage.
- A common understanding of UNHCR's strategic priorities, community-based protection, and accountability of the organization's affected populations.
- Management competencies
- Strategic planning and vision: planning and organization
- Analytical thinking
- Negotiations and conflict resolution
- Languages: Proficiency in oral and written Bulgarian and English; Arabic or Farsi is an advantage.
The deadline for applications is February 20, 2021. Interested candidates must send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Additional information about the organization and responsibilities of the role can be found in the source vacancy.