Terre des hommes Delegation in Albania and Kosovo is looking for an HR and administration manager to ensure efficient and safe operation of the Tdh office including management and development of Human Resources, maintenance and supervision of procurement, administrative and transportation systems and liaison with local autorities in Albania and Kosovo.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- University degree in human resources, social sciences, business administration, management or other related field;
- Minimum 7 years of experience in human resources, administration and logistic with at least 3 years in management level responsibility;
- Regular travel to Albania & Kosovo and flexibility to travel
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Strong organizational, planning, prioritizing and administrative skills; ability to self-direct in a fast-paced, multi-task environment;
- Credible professional with strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective relationships at all levels of the organization;
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses;
- Strong leadership competency including demonstrated project management, facilitation and influencing skills;
- High level of integrity with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation;
- High degree of confidentiality;
- Proven record of good knowledge of the laws of at least one country, Albania or Kosovo; while some knowledge of the other;
- Results-oriented and problem-solving skills;
- Valid driving license
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their CV, motivation letter, copy of university diploma, copy of ID card and 2 professional references to email@example.com by June 07, 2017. Please include “Regional HR & Administration Manager” application and your full name in the subject line.