The Know-How Center for Alternative Care for Children, NBU, is looking for a Researcher. The center is a research and consulting organization, part of the academic structure of New Bulgarian University, which works with the Bulgarian government in reforming the child rights system.
The KHC seeks a professional for its small but very dynamic team with the following degrees and qualifications:
- Doctorate (PhD or Protection) in the following areas: psychology, sociology, political science, anthropology, social work.
- Experience in conducting research that requires work with quantitative and qualitative data
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Writing and oral communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Skills for document administration
The following personal qualities are an advantage:
- Ability to work in team
- Self-reflection and acceptance of differences
- Responsibility for the tasks and deadlines
The position is for an 8-hour business day in a 5-day work week.
You may submit applications (CV and Cover Letter) by July 20, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you pass a successful selection, you will be invited to an interview, which will take place between 25 and 30 July.