SOS Children's Villages Bulgaria is looking for a Social Activities Associate-Educator for its team in a center for family-type accommodation for children from 14 to 18 years in Sofia, Bulgaria. The organization offers dynamic and interesting work in an NGO with a motivated and active team as well as opportunities for additional training and professional development within the organization.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Implementation of direct social and pedagogical work with adolescents accommodated in the center
- Making contacts with organizations and institutions related to the development of children and the protection of their best interests
- Organizing and maintaining household chores
- Organizing children's free time
- Active participation in all activities of the center and implementation of other activities assigned by management
Requirements to the candidates:
- Higher education in the field of social and pedagogical sciences
- Knowledge of the peculiarities of adolescence and professional experience in working with adolescents (young men and women)
- Ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of social legislation in the field of services for children
- Computer skills / Microsoft Office, Internet / and English language proficiency are an advantage.
- Ready to work scheduled shifts
If you are interested, you can apply by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV, cover letter, a copy of diploma and additional qualifications as well as a recommendation from a previous job.