Alliance Children and Youth Sofia, Bulgaria, are looking for a social worker for the Crisis Center for Children Victims of Violence and Victims of Trafficking "Faith, Hope, Love" The proposed work is on schedule and the requirements are as follows:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in one of the following specialties: Social Activities, Social Pedagogy, Clinical Social Work, Psychology or other specialties with a humanitarian profile.
- skills and desire for direct work with children and adolescents;
- sensitivity and intolerance to all forms of violence;
- capacity to work in a dynamic environment;
- Ability to work in team;
- good computer literacy;
- desire for training and upgrading of qualification;
- experience in the social sphere and / or work with children with behavioral difficulties will be considered an advantage.