Terre des hommes Mission in Albania is seeking to recruit a Sub-Grant Officer based in Albania as part of the Project Management team of the EU funded project “Strengthening civil society to prevent and protect children from abuse and violence in Albania”, implemented by Terre des hommes in Albania and ANTTARC. The Sub-Grants Officer will be responsible to plan, organize and monitor all the activities related to sub-granting scheme. He/she will support the delivery of effective programmes and projects for assigned portfolio to sub grantees by complying with donor conditions, Terre des hommes policies and country law.
Qualifications and experiences
- A Bachelor degree in relevant subject from an accredited University Degree. Master in relevant subject (preferred).
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in an NGO/international organization.
- Previous experience with PRAG/EU projects.
- Previous experience with EU sub-granting scheme
- Excellent computer skills including: Microsoft Word, advanced Excel, Internet, Email and Power Point and demonstrated computer literacy & database management.
- Willing to travel in the field.
- Experience in working with partner organizations.
- Understanding and commitment to the aims and objectives of Terre des hommes and children’s rights in Albania
CONTACT: Interested applicants should submit a CV and a cover letter by February 14th 2018 to email@example.com
Duration of the contract: 28 months Starting day: 01 March 2018
For further detailes please refere to: https://www.facebook.com/notes/terre-des-hommes-albania/job-vacancy-sub-...