SOS Children's Villages Foundation is looking for the Team Leader of the SOS Representative on the Field, in Belgrade, Serbia.
- Planning activities for achieving the goals defined in cooperation with the project team;
- Participation in the selection of SOS representatives in the field, building a stable team and regular monitoring of employee performance;
- Motivation, education and practical training of SOS representatives in the field in order to correctly apply the necessary techniques in the process of collecting funds from individual donors;
- Planning the work / scheduling of the SOS representative in the field, changing the schedule, substitution, etc., in order to ensure the daily presence of the planned number of representatives by locations;
- Providing logistical support in relation to the preparation of the site for the work, in the preparation of SOS representatives on the field - the transport of the stand, materials and representatives, as needed;
- Monitoring the correct filling and regular delivery of the necessary documentation;
- Acquisition of new regular donors through direct communication with citizens;
- Informing and raising awareness among citizens about the activities of the SOS Children's Villages Serbia, in accordance with the mission, vision, values and principles of the organization.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- At least VI degree of professional qualifications (180 points), preferably in the field of economy;
- At least 4 years of experience in direct sales and 2 years as a team leader;
- Knowledge of computer work;
- Driver license B category - active driver;
- A highly organized person, positive and persistent, results-oriented and achieving goals, with excellent communication skills and presentation.
Interested applicants should submit their biography with an application via email to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: December 28th, 2018.