Country(s) that the job is based in:
Arete Youth Foundation - Bulgaria are looking for a technical assistant for their team in Sofia, Bulgaria to participate in the ambitious mission of the organization, supporting the director of the Bulgarian branch and the program managers.
Among the main duties and responsibilities of the position are the following:
- Providing administrative and technical support, assisting in solving internal administrative tasks;
- Organizing and coordinating the travel schedules and meetings of the Foundation team;
- Assistance in organizing trainings and meetings;
- Supporting the preparation of reports, newsletters and other documents related to the work of the foundation;
- Maintaining a database of all direct and indirect beneficiaries of the foundation;
- Assisting the program managers in collecting a current, systematic and comprehensive database, feedback and evaluation by beneficiaries and partners;
- Management of media coverage, announcement and marketing of activities and events of the foundation;
- Higher education and knowledge in management and organizational-operational knowledge;
- Excellent communication skills in and literate usage of the Bulgarian language;
- Good command of English (written and spoken);
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel);
- Good organizational skills and accountability (critical attention to detail);
- Maturity, discretion, enthusiasm and positive attitude.
If you are interested, please send your motivation letter and CV until 10th June, 2019 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: Arete Youth Foundation - Bulgaria, Sofia 1202, Blvd. Maria Luisa № 77, floor 2.
You can find additional information in Bulgarian in the source listing HERE.