UNICEF ALbania is seeking a national consultat to provide technical assistance to Ministry of Social Welfare and Youth in documenting the progress and results of Social Care Reform in Albania. The service is an individual one, lasting 11 months, starting from mid-January 2016.
Interested individuals should submit:
• Letter of interest outlining how the experience, skills, qualifications fit with the required scope, process and deliverables of the assignment
• Curriculum vitae;
• Copies (or web-links to) of relevant work implemented in the past (if applicable);
• Reference names and contact information of persons with whom the consultant has worked in the past;
• P-11 form (provided in UNICEF web page);
• Monthly fee estimate (in ALL).
For detailed information klik the UNICEF link: http://www.unicef.org/albania/jobs_24704.html