UNICEF is looking for a Programme Associate for their team in Bulgaria. This role has the function of supporting the relevant sections of the organization by performing a range of program support functions. It aims to support the development, implementation and monitoring of the program in the country, while ensuring effective and timely delivery of service in accordance with UNICEF rules and regulations.
The conditions for applicants are as follows:
- Secondary education; Advantage: completed technical or university course related to the work of the organization.
- Minimum of six years administrative or clerical work experience.
- Previous experience with program support is an advantage.
- Relevant experience in a UN system or organization is considered an advantage.
- Proficiency in English and Bulgarian is required.
- Good analytical skills. Experience using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other UNICEF software such as SharePoint
- Strong organizational, planning and prioritizing skills and abilities.
- High sense of confidentiality, initiative and good judgment.
- Ability to work effectively with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Strong office management skills
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage the material resources of the section and monitor its budget
If you are interested, you can apply directly on the UNICEF website.
Detailed information on the conditions of UNICEF position and value can be found in English in the source vacancy.