Start date As soon as possible.
Contract Part-time External Consultant Contract/20h per month
Salary 300EUR gross including all taxes
Deadline for receiving applications: 31 January 2019.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Early applications are highly encouraged.
Tdh reserves the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received.
TERRE DES HOMMES IN EUROPE
Terre des hommes (Tdh) is the leading Swiss child relief agency. Founded in 1960, we are committed to improving the lives of millions of the world's most vulnerable children. Through our innovative protection and health projects, we provide assistance to over three million children and their families in almost forty countries each year. In Europe, Tdh intervenes directly or indirectly in many countries, relying on teams based in Hungary (Budapest), Albania, Greece, Kosovo, Romania, Moldova, Ukraine and Greece. We work mainly in child protection, protection of children and youth in migration and access to justice. The Regional Office has been operating in Budapest since 2006.
- Gathering necessary information from speakers and setting up webinar announcements
- Organizing and holding a preparatory meetings with webinar speakers
- Managing technical issues during the webinars
- Managing speakers inquiries, providing support and guidance
- Assisting in promoting webinars and other online learning events
- Contributing to ChildHub website updates
- Working with local associates to set up local language webinars
- Compiling webinar related statistics for reporting
- Assisting in communication activities – and provision of certificates
- Finishing Bachelor studies or enrolled in Master studies
- Technologically adept
- Have experience/strong interest in communication and marketing related activities
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational and coordination skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Have experience in working with people of different background, profile and rank
- Passionate about child rights and child protection related topics
- Flexible and able to be present online during preparatory meetings with speakers and webinars with access to a computer and stable internet connection
- Full proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory, knowledge of other regional languages is an asset.
Interested? Please send us your CV and letter of motivation in English to:
not later than January 31st 2019.
Please include “Webinar Coordinator” followed by your name and surname in the subject line of the application email. Please indicate in the email content where you found our Vacancy Announcement.
All persons working with Terre des hommes will have to comply with our Child Safeguarding Policy.
Due to an anticipated high number of applications, Tdh is not in a position to respond to every applicant individually. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the first interview.