Under the general technical direction/management of the WHO Representative/Head of Country Office in Serbia WHO Component Coordinator will be responsible for the quality and cost-effective achievement of the outputs/deliverables as per WHO component of the Open Communities – Successful Communities Project.
• Master’s degree in public health or in social sciences (political science, public or business administration, economics or related fields);
• Fluency in English and Serbian;
• Required excellent report writing capabilities in English and Serbian.
• At least 5 years of experience in managing/coordinating projects related to public health. Experience in support to local self-governments and local public health system in the Republic of Serbia is essential; including minimum 2 years of relevant experience in working on a EU-funded
• Previous experience in working in the UN system would be considered an asset;
• Familiarity with the migration context in Serbia would be considered an asset.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
• Clear ability to coordinate with team of consultants;
• Demonstrated experience in partnership building at national, regional and local level;
• Experience in public health and local governments;
• Ability to establish effective working relations in a multicultural team environment.
More details here: http://rs.one.un.org/content/dam/unct/serbia/docs/Vacancies/WHO%20Compon...