International Center for Women Rights Protection and Promotion Center “La Strada” Vacancy notice – Women Program Coordinator
Field of Expertise Requirements
The general minimum requirements:
- University education in political sciences, social sciences, international relations, public policy, management, law or equivalent professional experience
- Work experience in either relevant international organizations or civic associations (including NGOs)
- Demonstrable organizational, communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- At least four years of experience in programme management experience;
- Minimum 3 years in project coordination positions in social sphere or human rights.
- Demonstrated command of project cycle management;
- Professional fluency in the English and Romanian language, both oral and written;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team while maintaining impartiality and objectivity;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and with limited time frames;
- Good organizational skills, abilities to work under the pressure
- Previous international field work experience;
- Strong management skills;
- Reporting and briefing skills;
- Experience of work with Government agencies
- Good command of Russian (written and oral).
Duties and responsabilities:
Under the direct supervision of the President of organization, the Women Program Coordinator:
- Contributes to the strategic planning, prepare and develop the organizational action plan related to women program, in terms of the organization mission
- Contributes to the proper management and day-to-day operation of women program activities within the organizational mandate
- Develops the project proposals for the programme activities in compliance with organization’s mission and Strategic Plan of activities
- Prepares regular and periodic activity reports and other publications related to gender and anti-trafficking in both English and Romanian,
- Supports media initiatives that would raise public awareness of gender issues, and contributes to the implementation of promotion activities of the women program
- Prepares and participates in the Administration Council and Board meetings
Interested candidates could apply by sending the CV and motivation letter (in English) by e-mail: email@example.com
Deadline for application is February 25, 2015. For additional information about this vacancy position please contact Ms Daniela Misail-Nichitin, president of International Center “La Strada”.
Telephone: 0 22 23 49 06
Please note that only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted.