At the end of November, a Council of Europe experts met the key stakeholders and authorities to identify gaps in legalisation, policies and practise of online and offline child sexual exploitation and abuse in Georgia.
The main topics were:
- Substantive and procedural criminal law
- Victim support and offender management
- Crime disruption and harm reduction
- Prevention and awareness-raising
- Co-ordination, monitoring and evaluation
- Relevant training and resources.
A report will be published by the end of the year with the recommendations for the national authorities and professionals.